Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Seriously.

I'm a junior at the University of Notre Dame. I'm an American Studies major. I'm taking a course called "Sinatra". 

How awesome is that?

Even cooler--each week, the class has a 2-hour long lab section, which we'll spend watching Frank Sinatra movies and TV specials. 

Assessment for the course includes a blog/online journal component. I'll be posting here at least once a week for until the end of the semester in December. Sometimes I'll reflect on the films we watch in class, sometimes I'll write about other Sinatra-related topics, but I'll always write about something interesting.

I'm currently watching "Anchors Aweigh", a 1945 film starring Frank Sinatra and Gene Kelly. The film will be the topic of my first official post for class. For now, I'm still reveling in the glorious fact that I get to take a class all about Ol' Blue Eyes. 

It's nice work if you can get it.



No comments:

Post a Comment